Join the Next Generation Coalition, a group of young people connecting on and because of the North Country National Scenic Trail. We’re launching this initiative summer 2018 to connect trail users and supporters from generations Y and Z to a network of other trail lovers with the goal of getting more young people involved in outreach, volunteerism and advocacy.
What are we asking from you?
- Think BIG about what our community needs – bring your creativity and ideas!
- Participate in one call/month June – Sept. 2018, led by our Next Generation Outreach Intern, Delaini Disher.
- Share the NCT with others through social media or plan your own events.
- Contribute to the trail by connecting with one of our Local Chapters for work days and bringing others along with you.
What will you get out of it? You will:
- Network with peers and professionals from across the nation.
- Gain experience in outdoor recreation, engaging with volunteers, public outreach and advocacy for public lands.
- Get out on the North Country Trail and bring others along with you.
- Have fun and make friends along the way.
Join us on this new adventure!
Fill out the form below or contact Delaini at email@example.com for more information.