Trail Progress Report 2016
2016 was another great year for the North Country National Scenic Trail.
Our 2016 Annual Trail Progress report is available for download now.
Inside you’ll find a highlight of our accomplishments including:
• 23 miles of new trail
• 28 miles reconstructed or rerouted
• 16 new bridges together spanning more than 250 ft.
• 3,000 ft. of puncheon and boardwalk
• Four shelters
• Five campsites
• Four Trailhead parking lots
• Observation platforms, scenic vistas and overlooks
• Countless miles refreshing paint blazes
click on each image to view full size