High Falls Lean-To Backpacking Trip
Let’s spend Memorial Day weekend exploring a part of the Five Pond Wilderness. We will be hiking a part of the Cranberry 50. I plan to spend a couple of nights camping at one of the two lean-tos at scenic High Falls on the Oswegatchie River. A day hike on Sunday is a possibility. The bugs will be out so head nets and bug dope will be highly recommended. Call leader for details and equipment requirements. Trip size is limited to 8.
- Meeting place: Contact leader
- Rating/Distance: Advanced, 18 miles
- Roundtrip drive: 260 miles
- Map: DeLorme pages 27-28; National Geographic 745
- Leader: Jim Bristol, 315-935-3623