The North Country Trail Association offers Field Grants in the amounts of $200 – $5,000 to Chapters, Affiliates, Regional Trail Coordinators and Trail Councils. Since 1998, the Field Grants program has funded close to 500 projects across the North Country National Scenic Trail.
Projects eligible for Field Grants include:
- Special events, programs or projects to build public support of the Trail and/or membership in the NCTA
- Installation or repair of the Trail, Trail facilities, or Trail signage or displays
- Purchase of major tools or equipment for work related to the Trail
- Volunteer training events
- Requests for general operational support
For additional information, including the application and application schedule, visit the Grant and Financial Management section of the Volunteer Resource Center.
Header photo by Dave Brewer