The opportunities to partner with the NCTA are plentiful as we create a role and place for your brand alongside ours.
There are many ways to sponsor the Trail:
- Support trail protection efforts for the preservation of the Trail’s future.
- Support trail projects and be a part of building and maintaining the Trail.
- Support the Association as a whole, or connect with one of its many programs including the Hike 100 Challenge, Next Generation Coalition, Annual Celebration, and more.
There are many ways your business can join in maintaining and protecting the North Country National Scenic Trail. We will work with you to fill your unique business needs and mission. Together we can do amazing things for the Trail.
Why invest in the North Country Trail Association?
- This is your opportunity to partner your brand with the NCTA, and have it featured alongside the Association’s primary partner, the National Park Service.
- This is your chance to support a premier hiking pathway in National Trail System.
- Your company or organization will be visible to an active Trail Community that includes more than 4,000+ members, 4,000 unique Hike 100 Challenge program participants, and countless Trail users and followers from across the nation.
- Your employees and customers will see your commitment to protecting this resource that spans across eight states with a hiking trail that includes urban, suburban, and rural community environments.
- You will be showing your support and appreciation for the hard work and dedication of the NCTA Chapters and their volunteers – each dedicated to creating a memorable hiking experience today and a bright future for the Trail’s tomorrow.
Your investment will be seen by outdoor enthusiasts and environmentally conscious people who support businesses that share their mission, and the organizations in which they are involved. Contact Director of Development and Communications Nancy Brozek to discuss how the NCTA can help you meet your unique business goals on a national level.
Sponsors making an investment of $250 or more will be acknowledged on this website.
Official Trail Partners
Header photo by Dove Day