National Park Service Chainsaw Training
This National Park Service (NPS) chainsaw training is open to North Country National Scenic Trail volunteers. For information, please contact Nic Loiseau, NPS Volunteer Program Manager, at email@example.com. These trainings do have limited attendance.
There are a variety of training dates and locations available:
- Saturday, April 22 in St. Francis, Minn.
- Sunday, April 23* in St. Francis, Minn.
*This is a crosscut saw training, not chainsaw.
- Saturday, May 20 and Sunday, May 21 in Rapid City, Mich.
- Monday, May 22 and Tuesday, May 23 in Rapid City, Mich.
- Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4 in Lowell, Mich.
- Saturday, June 3 and Monday, June 5 in Lowell, Mich.
- Saturday, June 10 and Sunday, June 11 in Marquette (Mich.) area
- Saturday, June 10 and Monday, June 12 in Marquette (Mich.) area
- Friday, July 14 through Sunday, July 16 in Cazenovia, New York
- Saturday, September 9 and Sunday, September 10 near South Bloomingville, Ohio
- Saturday, September 9 and Monday, September 11 near South Bloomingville, Ohio
When contacting Nic Loiseau, please indicate if you saw this opportunity via this NCTA events calendar.