FLT Trail Maintenance Outing
We will be doing maintenance on a portion of the Finger Lakes Trail / North Country National Scenic Trail. Our chapter currently maintains 72 miles of the FLT and three lean-tos; 57 miles of our section are concurrent with the NCNST. No special skills are needed just a genuine desire to ensure that our trails are kept clear and blazed for all hikers to enjoy. The chapter furnishes all necessary tools. Bring a pair of work gloves, water, lunch and wear appropriate clothing. Severely adverse weather conditions will cancel the hike.
- Meeting place: Dewitt Wegmans Park-n-Ride (in front of Hobby Lobby)
- Rating/Distance: Easy, approx. 4 miles
- Roundtrip drive: Less than 100 miles
- Map: DeLorme 60, 61, 77; FLT M-21, O-1, or O-2
- Leader: Harold Kyle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Map location is approximate. Contact the leader for details.